Y: Quartet-ism

Dear SPV,
How are all of you? I miss you three. Not individually, but you three as a whole. And us as a quartet.
I'm very thankful for the days that we did have together, our "honeymoon stages" as Revelations 2 would deem them. It sounds like a corny break-up letter phrase, yeah? But it's true. It saddens me that the idea of living with each other for the "rest of our college career" was more ephemeral than our freshman selves anticipated. But at the same time I can't be any happier that this year went the way it did. I feel very privileged that I never have anything negative to say when people ask me about my roommates and my living situation. Plus, you were all very patient with me during my stressed days, took in my reminders, and shared your resources with me. Sophomore year was/is wonderful and you definitely contributed to that.
I really apologize that I am not taking part in the housing stress and that I might even bring on stress this time again next year. If whatever works out next year continues to work out, you don't have to try to move to include me. It's easy to say that we'll think about it next year and worry about it then, but in reality, it's unnecessary stress to consider me.
I guess I'm writing this now, even though it's still mid semester, because we really don't have much time left together. And I've been thinking about living situations for the summer.
Love you all,
Y

1 comments:

Vi said...

YEN VU!!!! :D

Post a Comment